Heard a lot about this “Pearl of the Andaman Sea” called “Phuket Island”, but struggle to find the most splendid beaches to spend your memorable holiday? This article is written just for you.
- Patong Beach – probably the most famous beach on Phuket. Loads of people. Lots of activities and energy. Whether you are a peace or adrenaline seekers, this beach has it all for you.
- Kamala Beach – another quiet beach located almost exactly at our doorstep! Kalama beach is gorgeous, yet isn’t well-known to many tourists. Hence, it is ideal for a relaxing getaway. Check out our hotel deals now and book your dream holiday!
- Surin Beach – a contrast to Patong beach. Surin Beach is quieter and not too crowded, yet stunning. It is best known for its soft sand.
- Yanui Beach – located just north of Promthep Cape, Yanui beach is private and a nice place for snorkeling.
- Karon Beach – pristine beach with white sand. This beach is perfect for those who want to get some tan because its location faces the sun directly. Now hurry up and get that tan done!
- Bangtau Beach – one of the longest beaches on Phuket and also one of the most peaceful. Grab a book and give yourself up to tranquility.